Donnerstag, 9. Februar 2012

I can't feel my fingers anymore






Na, how's it been during the cold days? The north-siberian weather totally reached our land! And honestly, I hate the freaking cold weather, cos it's giving me a reason to stay at home. T-T And what am I doing @ home, bro? Eating deserts, cos when I'm bored, I have the urge to eat something, anything.. It probably makes me gain weight like fuuuck buuut idc, I need some feminine (esp. around my chest area xD). Anyhow, for those who hates the cold days too... there's nothing you can do against it, so chill. It's okay becoming a couch-potato for a (hopefully) short period. My pro-tip: hot tea (mint tea + half a lemon = chillaxin') , tv (himym,gossipgirl), books ("Zwei an einem Tag"), food (sweets) and of course - a comfortable and couchy couch (yours preferably) -. :)

Wuteva, wish you a good evening!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Der Kuchen da sieht soooo lecker aus .. :D

    und wegen den Schuhen: ich trag manchmal auch 40, aber hatte die Wedges mal in 40 an .. da rutsch ich immer raus :/ trotzdem danke für das 'Angebot' :)

    AntwortenLöschen